Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Last night we held our final command meeting for the month.  For a very long time, we’ve been very secretive and careful about what is put into the public’s eye and store everything else behind walls and layers of security that are so tight, that when our founder and CO were visited by the FBI now 3 times, they were visibly upset that they could not gain access to the data they wanted.

With the sheer volume of persecution this organization has undertaken over the past couple of years from FBI visits and raids to subpoenas to testify before Congress, we’ve seen it as a good course of action to keep almost everything as private and secure as possible.

Firstly, Pattoneer and I are in the same professional fields, and both of us are cyber-security experts.  I find that I’m almost always in lock-step with him when we’re discussing issues such as new software to use to reinforce our constitutional rights.  With that said, the meeting last night was chalked full of wisdom from Pattoneer as he recounted reports and dealings with the FBI, questions they asked about conversations he had held online and in private.

As he stated to us:

There is NO application that is safe from the reach of the FBI on the internet unless you host the server, yourself.  The Feds had decrypted conversations other members had with me from applications that boast “best in industry encryption and security“.

If you’re a leader of a militia or III% organization and are currently wondering how it is that your members keep getting picked off by the feds or how your conversations are getting out, it’s not your members, it’s your medium or the very devices your members bring into your meetings.

Zello, Discord, Signal, they all send data directly to the feds.  The feds were asking me questions about conversations I had on those apps less than hours after I had them!

If you’re telling your members that certain applications are safe and you don’t own the server that it runs on, you’re lying to your members.  We have members in nearly every organization and there are 3 organizations out there that keep track of this website regularly that know exactly who they are.

You won’t know they have that information until they’re ready to arrest you or they are despirate enough to get data on someone else.  In other words, once you know, it’s too late.  If that happens to you, remember, you have the right to remain silent, so shut the hell up!  There is something odd about the ‘Miranda Rights’ you’re read:  It states that they can and will use anything you say against you in court, but what it doesn’t say is they cannot use your silence against you in court!  Once again, shut the hell up!

As you know, Pattoneer, or Michael Wells, has been fighting staunchly against the federal government since January 6 and yet he was never a participant; he’s been fighting to protect members of this organization from unconstitutional searches and seizures and has been paying dearly for it with regular FBI visits, subpoenas, surveillance, the whole alphabet welcome wagon which has resulted in a complete shattering of his family, excessive lawyer bills, and near-constant investigations which results in more lawyer bills.

What is it they want?  What questions do they ask?  Well, as it stands, Patoneer’s home security system picked up a federal agent interviewing him inside his home just 2 months ago from this post.  The questions asked among many after I reviewed it, myself:

• How many are in your organization?  To which he answered, “We don’t keep exact numbers.”
    • How do you communicate? To which he answered, “By speaking.”
    • Who is your second in charge? Which he did not answer.
    • Who is the head of Communications/Relations/etc? Also did not answer.
    • Where do you train? To which he replied, “In the United States.”
    • What techniques do you use in training? To which he replied, “Many.”

It should be obvious who they’re really after.

Patriots are being persecuted and the more recent news of the DOJ going after Twitter for an “enemies list” of every conservative that ever commented, liked, or retweeted something Trump posted, should stand as a stark reminder that you’re simply not in Kansas anymore and if you are leading a patriot group you MUST take proactive steps and precautions to safeguard your member’s data.

For non-leaders:  Be cautious in organizations that use common apps to communicate that do not require you to input a server that is owned by someone in that organization.  Do not ever use your real name online and always use a VPN or Tor to access your militia’s website – the $15-20 per month is well worth keeping the Federal Government out of your business.

• This topic was modified 3 months ago by Blackhorse.
    Pattoneer
    Keymaster

Good recap but I also advised to create air gaps in face-to-face meetings (ie, leave anything with a battery in the vehicle).

Also, educating your members and explaining what their rights are is gold to protecting the whole organization.  And get legal defense services.  We use Legal Shield.

Payton Dawson

I’m to the point where I’m done.  I saw the video and heard the audio and I cannot express in enough words my profound disgust in this government.

This has got to stop.  I’m well beyond ‘abolish the FBI’ at this point.  It’s time to exercise our right to abolish the government.

===================================================================
    Yard Dawg, Regional CO and Communications Director, Guardians of Liberty
    ===================================================================

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by Payton Dawson.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.